Listed are job opportunities that have been submitted to the Pacific Northwest Chapter of SFPE. These career opportunities are provided as a service to chapter members and as a resource for business organizations.
McKinstry - Fire Protection Project Manager - Spokane, WA
Fire Protection Project Manager, Spokane WA
At McKinstry, we’re proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem solvers, builders and
engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that
empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the
built environment – and if you’re driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships
and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together
is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you.
Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our
culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we
Here’s where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Fire Protection Project Manager to join the team as a member of our growing
Fire Protection division in our Spokane, WA location.
What we’d like to see in you:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field is preferred.
• Prior Fire Protection experience is required.
• Five (5) years of experience in project management or in the construction industry is required.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio required;
working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
• An understanding of accounting and financial management.
• Understand costs as well as outstanding change orders and their expected value.
• Knowledge of the basics of labor relations including union contract requirements, hiring practices, etc.
• Ability and willingness to travel regionally.
• Physical ability to navigate jobsites in uneven terrain.
• Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office; reimbursed.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing
equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status
or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.